What do you do when the phone refuses to light up during a phone call?
This is because of the Xiaomi phone system settings, which prevent you from accidentally hanging up a call due to the proximity sensor. To fix this, you can do the following:
- During the call, the face will block proximity sensors (proximity sensor in the phone on the left earpiece, a closer look will see two secretly dot oh), so a black screen is normal. If you move your face away from the screen, the screen will automatically light up, allowing you to record notes and perform hands-free operations.
- If you are using a sticker or some third-party film, the distance between the film and sensor block can cause this problem.
- In the hardware detection interface (enter the hardware detection mode: In the dial-up interface, enter * # * # 64663 # * # *) follow the prompts from the sensor test, if the value of 0 or 5 does not fix the problem, you can choose calibration on the page.
- Backup to restore to factory settings;
Why Redmi Note phone touchscreen often fail? If screen failure occurs on Redmi Note, you can troubleshoot through the following ways:
- Phone charging voltage instability or use of non-original charger may cause touchscreen failure, we recommend that you try to use Xiaomi original data cable and charger when charging, and choose a more stable voltage charge;
- If you have water stains or stains affecting the touch screen, wipe the screen after use;
- Upgrade your Redmi Note to the latest stable version;
- On dial interface, enter * # * # 64663 # * # *, enter the hardware detection, select the touch screen test - Menu key - touch screen calibration. If you are unable to complete the calibration, it is recommended that you bring the phone to the nearest Xiaomi authorized repair point for testing.